Book your headshots online:
Read about our COVID-19 safety procedures here.
Headshot pricing in our studio:
When you book a session online, choose your session:
- Headshot session: $285
- Portrait session: $595
You can customize your session by adding any of these optional add-ons:
- Add a background/clothing change to a headshot session: $95
- On-location portrait session for one person: $770
- Add an additional hour to a portrait session: $175
- Add a makeup artist: $140
- Add a makeup artist with hair styling: $190
- Add a makeup artist with a blow out and styling: $215
- Professional photo retouching (ordered from your online gallery after the session): $50 per photo
- Additional photo downloads (ordered from your online gallery after the session): $15 per photo or $75 for the whole gallery
What's the difference between a headshot session and a portrait session?
A headshot session includes 1 look and lasts about an hour; perfect for a new LinkedIn profile photo or a bio page for your website. You'll be coached into several poses and smiles to make sure you get plenty of great photos to choose from. For example:
A portrait session includes unlimited clothing and backdrop changes within 2 hours of shooting, and is the best session if you'd like more options to choose from, especially if you have multiple social media outlets needing image content. You'll be coached into a plethora of poses, smiles, and scenarios for an abundance of final photos. For example:
Makeup / Hair Styling / Blowouts: Our makeup artists are trained in makeup for photography and specialize in natural-looking headshots, to make sure you look like a camera-ready version of yourself. Come barefaced (or with cleanser to remove makeup) and with your hair clean, dry, and how you normally style it. You can also add hair styling with heat tools (curling irons/flat irons) and/or a blowout. Requires a $50 non-refundable deposit.
- Cancel less than 48 hours before the session: $50 booking fee
- Reschedule less than 48 hours before the session: $25 re-booking fee
Headshot discounts available:
- Bring a friend: if you and another person book consecutive sessions you each get 20% off both session fees
- Returning clients: 15% off your session fee
- Military (must show ID): 15% off your session fee
- Discounts do not apply to makeup artists or retouching
Group Headshot Pricing:
If you need headshots for everyone in your company, learn about our process for getting great headshots of your staff here.
Pricing scales with the number of people you have, so enter some quick info below and an automatic quote will be sent to your email: